Sunday, February 22, 2009

NOW WE'RE COOKING .....

I guess that whine got some attention!

There is a saying ..."When life hands you a bunch of lemons, make lemonade."

So the idea is to be thinking about lemons that this grand year of implosion is handing you ... and the lemonade you have made!

Be sure to leave me a comment when you publish your story on your blog, and I'll keep track of them all. Later we'll have a random drawing from all the entrants for some great loot!

Some of the loot has been promised already, but if anybody wants to add to the pot, let me know so we can be sure the complete prize is announced!

That's my Goldie, Goldie, Goldie. She takes two hands to hold, so I'm out of the picture for now ... both of us grumpy over that. Maybe in 3 more weeks or so.

6 comments:

Mel said...

I love Goldie, my bunny Sir Fuzzalot looks just like her :D

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Stay far away from that pot, Goldie!

Crafty Green Poet said...

Goldie is just so incredibly fluffy. I'll have a think about lemonade...

Glenna said...

On Oscar night Goldie has decided to reenact the scene from Fatal Attraction? Or she was mixing up some simple syrup to make lemonade?

Unknown said...

She is adorable

Anonymous said...

What an adorable fluffball!