Monday, July 20, 2009

ONE MOMENT PLEASE ....

Uh ... this is hard, bear with me ... I, Baxter, have been authorized by all the other bunns in the House of Rabbits to take a very brief moment away from our usual disdain and disapproval to give a shout out to Bunny Lady for some very touching and well deserved fame ... you can read it here ... but DO come back. (and beware - there are some killer fish tacos in there)

http://www.kitchenwareoutfitters.com/DamonLeeFowlersBlog/tabid/1715/EntryID/44/Default.aspx

Now .... back to the usual disdain and disapprovals ....

Well done Baxter. We tend to keep our other talents, activities, and interests fairly private .. this being a bunny blog .. but this one is just too good to not toot about!
Since bloggers love comments, you might drop one on the blogger - Mr. Fowler - above!!! Tell him "The Husband" sent you!

Some beautiful lillys brought by friends from Holland, with ______________ in the background. (Maybe one of you horticulturalists can fill in the blank .....)

9 comments:

MatsB said...

Wow, I did not know that Bunny Lady's last name was Haase! How very appropriate!

The Fab Furs said...

Wow! Not only a great preparer of bun salads, but to have Death by Chocolate and fish tacos also down pat! We salute you BL!

Gardening kudos too!

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Mmmm...fish tacos! Bunnies are missing out!

d. moll, l.ac. said...

I want to try these Fish Tacos....congrats to the fab BL!

Crafty Green Poet said...

well done Baxter and congratulations to Bunny lady

Anonymous said...

Yeah Baxter, Pretty Lily's and bright cheery Dianthus.

Hef's Mom said...

I can't wrap my head around fish tacos and bring myself to try them. I don't know why. I'm not much of a fish person in the first place though.

Friend of the Animals said...

Funny, I have no patience for cooking, but only for card making. Too bad, I would love to try fish tacos. Maybe hubby can make them one night he is off....

Anonymous said...

what fun that article was to read, and just made me appreciate Rabbits' Guy and Bunny Lady all the more - you two already seemed like genuine down home great Americans and great folks and the article just confirmed that!