Saturday, August 1, 2009

BACK TO "NORMAL" ...

WOW
... our week of company is gone, temperatures are back to "only" the high 70's, and the big BivalveBash/MudRun Extravaganza is done for another year. (The Bash is a BIG party/Fundraiser for the non-profit we work with here and takes a lot of time and effort and help to pull off ... there is a link over in the Website list ... I did not run this year!)


Anyway ... everyone and everybunn is in total bliss ... I present Lucky as my evidence!A belated bunch of Kudos to D. Moll, all of you, and the great Furry Butt Salute to Hans. I counted at least 100 ... a 100 Butt Salute! Unheard of - a Guinness Record I bet!
A pleasant lane leading to .... the potatoes!

10 comments:

Hef's Mom said...

I thought of potatoes in my garden but we didn't get to it. Our tomato has a tomato now. We need to do another garden update.

Glenna said...

Potato Road! Oh! We've missed the Bivalve Mud Bash!

So glad that the worst of the heat is over.

Glenna said...

Oh! If you combine Potato Lane with the Bivalve Bash, you might have the Mash Bash!

Glenna said...

And if you fell....the Mash Bash Rash....

OK, I'm going now.

d. moll, l.ac. said...

What a fluffy flopper that Lucky is. I cannot take credit for Fursday, it took on a life of it's own, I just sent out 12 or so Emails.....

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

A path that leads to potatoes isn't a bad thing.

I'm glad things are cooling off up there!

Anonymous said...

Good to hear the temperature's falling. Lucky's looking very blissful!

Deb Cushman said...

Our temperature's going down too ... very slowly! We're in the 90's the past 3 days, but we're supposed to hit the 80's on Tuesday and then the 70's with possible rain the rest of the week.

No more flopping and melting!

Love the path to the potatoes!

Lisa said...

What a beautiful garden you have!!

Glad to hear it's cooling off for you. Maybe you can direct some of that heat towards the east coast on its way out? It hasn't reached 90 degrees at all in NYC this summer :-/

Anonymous said...

Surly that is a path to Tomatoes and not Potatoes...
~Fiona Bun