Monday, October 26, 2009

THE VOTES ARE IN ...

Winston: "But oh great oracle Lucky, they are so wishy-washy ... what sayeth YOU?"


Lucky: "I don't do futures, Winnie - I am strictly an "In the moment" oracle. You need to let them have another day to give you advice."

Winston: "OK OK "Ladies and Gentlemen, Cowboys and Indians, Boys and Girls and itty bitty Babies - oh yeah, and Bunnies one and all! - now, listen up" What shall it be? TO SUN OR NOT TO SUN ... THAT IS THE QUESTION"

Help me out here .............

4 comments:

Hef's Mom said...

SUN! Oh we all love the sun here in the bunny lounge. Shadow naps in it. I catch Hef making that happy bun face when it shines on his cage. Hef's dad and I lay out on the beach and soak it up. I vote sun!

Fez and the Gang said...

SUN! SUN! Four votes for the SUN from us!!!

Anonymous said...

If you can find the sun you better take it little bunny. Those of us back in Michigan have a faint memory of what it looked like. Grab it while you can!!

Deb Cushman said...

Grab the sun while you can!