Sunday, October 31, 2010

"FRIENDS OF BLACK BART"

Here is Laura (FOTA), from RenoRabbits, and BL discussing the merits of Black Bart! Racer is back there saying "NO!" (OK so I put words in his mouth.)


Here is the young Princess who hopes to get Black Bart in a little bit.


Bart is going back home soon, until it works for the girl to get him! I mean, he lives in, and has trashed, our kitchen. BL PROMISED he would stay the few visiting days outside in a nice sheltered pen, but noooooo ... toot sweet he is "Too precious" and "No trouble" and "Loves company" - bah.

8 comments:

Friend of the Animals said...

I'm so glad I came over. What a great rabbit!

Crafty Green Poet said...

I had guessed that any words coming from Racer's mouth might be put there by a human...

Hef's Mom said...

Just be careful which Princess ends up with BB!

d. moll, l.ac. said...

What do you mean he trashed the kitchen? sis he make carrot cupcakes and forgot to clean up or what? He looks like such a sweetie.

RoadBunner said...

I spy my little knit Racer in the background!

Welcome (temporarily) to Mr. Bart!

Lisa said...

Good luck Black Bart!!! I accidentally typed Bard, freudian slip?

He seems like a sweet bun. I wish him the best, with you or with the little Princess.

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Hi, BB! You're in a good place. Just don't break too many hearts - it's only supposed to be temporary.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

He is adorable! I don't know if I could let him go. Of course having a princess for a mom would be a cool thing. ;)
xx, shell