Sunday, November 21, 2010

RETRIBUTION

CSI-HOR has been here and taken the requisite notes and photos. They have now covered the scene ... it is not fit for eyes. It is Savannah's box - well, what is left of it - you would not expect a box would have had some of the parts that were left about. Total and complete carnage. When the waitress did not move the food dish quickly enough, well Savannah just totally lost it and destroyed her own house out of rage.
If a certain white-with-dark-spots Rex knocks on your door looking for shelter .... RUN!!!!

10 comments:

Friend of the Animals said...

I think she is missing her boyfriend, Black Bart. Or maybe she just needs a visit from me.

LOS said...

Ooh, yes Black Bart. Actually he's coming for a week long sleep-over early in December.

Maybe Savannah wants a box for two.

Jade said...

oooooh, the CARNAGE!

I'd say whatever that bunneh wants, better give it to her QUICK!

Crafty Green Poet said...

Oh gosh, I won't let her in if she comes this way, looks like she's really angry!

The Fab Furs said...

Savannah to Black Bart (Tea for Two)

I'm discontented with boxes that I've rented
So I have invented my own.
Darling, this place is lovely oasis
Where life's weary taste is unknown
Far from the crowded city
Where flowers pretty caress the stream
Cozy to hide in, to live side by side in,
Don't let it apart in my dream-

RG said...

uh - say - BL. Black Bart? WHAT is this about Black Bart coming?????

LOS said...

Oh ... I must have forgotten to mention this to you. So much to do, so little time, you know.

Savannah, however, being endowed with special intuitive powers must have picked up on the vibes of the Big Guy.

Lisa said...

Uh oh. Good luck. Savannah seems like a strong willed woman.

bunnits said...

Oh, dear. It appears Savannah feels scorned by the waitress and you know what they say about women scorned.

I'd seriously stay out of the way and not open the door under any circumstance.

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Savannah the Destruct-O-Bun!