Sunday, December 8, 2013

"I DON'T LIKE TO COMPLAIN ...

... But HEY! 13 degrees at 9 AM on the back porch is worth complaining about.  30 degrees is a usual cold morning low temperature here in the winter.' - Rrrrrr Gggggg
 "What?  Me Worry?  BL introduced me to fleecy and I am snug as a bug in a rug!" ... " ... but RG please close the door.  It's nice in here and I greatly fear you'll let in the wind and the storm.  Since BL gave me this great fleecy, this is the first time I've been warm!" (apologies to Robert Service)" - Cozy Benji

7 comments:

Crafty Green Poet said...

oh Benji looks so snuggly there! Don't let him get a chill!

It's unseasonably warm over here today!

SixBunnies said...

Ok, cozy Benji just made me warm all the way in Texas! That little guy is the sweetest! Love him! Thank you, BL, for giving him a fleecy! :)

Unknown said...

Well, hell, THERE you are, 6B!!!
Jane, all is well in Texas again now that I know that my two favorite Texas residents are Okey dokey.

Benji, I am so glad you have a nice fleecy. I cannot give those to my bunnies because they will just pee on them.

Little Miss Titch said...

That looks Pretty comfy to me too!
glad to hear our friends in Texas are doing well too!xx Rachel

Auntie Jane (It is official!) said...

What about the salmon?

Unknown said...

What would a salmon do with a fleece blanket, Jane?

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

No way could I handle that kind of cold! Brrrrr. I would be covered in fleece. Move over Benji and share that blankie with me.