Thursday, March 25, 2010

JUST THE FACTS ....

Here they are. The cat is a nice, tame "stray" from several weeks ago and BL named him Cheyenne and he got to come in in the evenings - no wandering and no "crossing the line". A cat loose in the house would be too much worry. Then she didn't like the name anymore and he is just Kitty Boy. Benson used to watch TV with BL all the time - he was good at it. But he died quite awhile ago. Now only I, Chico, would probably sit still that long. But I get lots of BL time in the mornings, so enough is enough. Kitty Boy is now confined to a bathroom for three days and nights while he heals and then outside he goes again. =:<) - OK? - Chico.
Nice report Chico - thanks. To change the subject, I have been thinking - if I REALLY could start over, who would I be? Hmmmm ... probably NOT Jimmy Buffett.

Who would YOU be????

10 comments:

Crafty Green Poet said...

Thanks for the update Chico, you seem to have quite an impressive beard in that photo.

Hef's Mom said...

Oh I'd probably be Julia Child, great cook and TALL, and just hilarious.
P.S. Thanks for the running tip, I bought cheapo sneakers since I have seen Roadbunners get all destroyed. I plan to get new ones for the marathon in September. Your comment makes me think I can do the marathon if I keep up my schedule.

Carmen S. said...

I'd be a bunny, a very spoiled bunny:)maybe one at the house of rabbits, LOL!

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

I'd be worried with a cat and ten rabbits, too...for the cat!

Hi, Chico!

Lisa said...

Hmmm... I think I'd be Chico. I envy his handsome mane.

Anonymous said...

Who would I be? A bunny, of course! Even considering the risks involved - i.e. falling into the wrong hands; after all, human life is also very risky, if in different ways. Can I tell I've thought about this before? (I also admire Chico's mane. What's with that, anyway? I see rabbits like this and don't know if they're long-furred all over and otherwise trimmed, or if their fur grows like that. Whichever it is, it's really very fetching.)

RG said...

Chico is a Lion-Head, as is Zoey. Thus the mane. We saw some several years ago and did not care for them. But then we "inherited" Zoey and then Chico and my, how things change!!!

Anonymous said...

Lionheads ROCK!

Crafty Green Poet said...

Anya was a lionhead too and yes they're the best...

Cara said...

I would be Batgirl so I could triumph over Catwoman.