Monday, March 29, 2010

TOPSY TURVEY ...

Zoey must be sitting way up and Baxter scrunched way down because he is quite a bit bigger than her .... So far behind ... company, couple evening engagements, yada yada .... I even am almost out of pictures of rabbits - can you believe that?

OK - start to catch up Tuesday for sure!!!!

Final Four? Basket Ball! College NCAA tournament for the National Champ.. My Alma mater Michigan State is one of the Final Four!!! Finals this coming weekend. Here is a little numbers quiz. There are 65 teams that begin the "one and out" tournament to determine the National Champ. Quickly - how many games need to be played to find the Champ? Explain your reasoning.

7 comments:

Crafty Green Poet said...

they make such a lovely couple...

Charlotte said...

I have flu and myy head hurts too much today to even begin the maths on a sport I can't fathom - sorry - but the rabbit picture has helped.
xx

Hef's Mom said...

You better hippity hop hurry up, Easter is on its way!

Lisa said...

I think Baxter just wants to be Zoey's size because he loves her...

Now as for RG being out of pictures... I think that must be impossible, but if that's actually the case... What are you waiting for?! You have 10 bunnies... Go take some!!!!

d. moll, l.ac. said...

how can you be out of bunny pics? I don't get it....

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Out of bunny pictures??? How can that be??? hee,hee,hee. I sure would love to come and visit all your kiddo's. They are all so precious!

BritishBunnies said...

Very cute pics, I'm sure you'll stock up quick enough