Monday, November 21, 2011

SURVIVED!

"I shouldn't a'looked Winnie-Poo-Poo. What a god-awful mess. And the noise - like to drove me nuts. Glad to see them all gone." - Lucky

"Me too Luckster. But a grand party - done in style by BL as usual, with a little help from her friends. Celebrating the one-year anniversary of a group-planting of a bunch of little trees down along the Joe Leary Slough that runs along a bit of our property. You can read an article about it here. - and, for gosh sakes - start to pick up on BL's brand-new blog "Skagit Leeks" - RG

6 comments:

Jade said...

Sounds like my kind of party. :)

Good job supervising things, boys. Grab some treats and get some rest.

Christina said...

I dont know boys. All that food looks pretty darn good to me so I could put up with a little noise.

RoadBunner said...

I bet all the cute rabbits got tons of attention from the gathering of adoring fans. Or at least some veggie leftovers.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

I'm with Jade. My kinda party too! Loving BL's new blog and looking forward to more.
xx

SixBunnies said...

Oh, nice party! Glad you kept it all inline, boys!

Lisa said...

I didn't realize the party was at your house! How fun! but lots of work. Luckster looks pooped.