Thursday, December 13, 2012

"TOOT, TOOT, TOOTSIE ...

... oh my!  How about those toesies?  Eh?  -  Dapper Racer.

"Out our main windows.  The reddish is fields of blue berry bushes.  Just below the tree line, and just to right of center, those white things are trumpeter swans flying.  There are thousands of them, and tens of thousands of snow geese wintering here in the Skagit Valley."  -  RG yur Tour Guide.

There is a serious bunny question posed at LIFEATTHEZOO.  Maybe some of you can help.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't see swans...I can't see much with those tootsie footsies distracting me!!!

Jade said...

*swoons* Oh, those toesies!

SixBunnies said...

Those toesies are breathtaking! The view is really nice, too! Thanks for both!

Pepper said...

Ah Mr RG you are spoiling us with this pictures of feet! More More More. Please.

Karen M said...

The most gorgeous feet, ever!

Glenna said...

And with those snow geese overwintering is lots of snowgoose poop! Feeties!

Little Miss Titch said...

oooh lovely cuddly fluffy toesies I WANT!Speedys mum

kellish said...

cutest.. feet..EVER!

Friend of the Animals said...

I LOVE the snow geese when they honk as they fly above.

Anonymous said...

Please stop by our blog. We have a award for you! :)
fuzzylittlewabbits.wordpress

RoadBunner said...

After Mario's, my favorite feet in Rabbitdom.