Wednesday, July 10, 2013

CHICO'S SAILS ARE HOISTED.

"Just trying to catch a little air and get this baby off the ground!" - Chico the Old Salt
"The bunns go outside on the upper deck here at about noon - that is when there is shade in all the pens they roam in.  For about 5 minutes they all snoop and sniff around like they have just been dropped on the moon for the first time.   Then they go to the snuggly place they always go to, and there they pretty much stay until coming-in time at about 5:30 pm.  This is Chico re-checking out this litter box.  He won't stay - he and Zoey will go in the little hidey-hole in the inside corner of their pen, where it is shady, private, a bit breezy, filled with hay, and quiet.  Sounds like a nice afternoon to me!" - RG the Jealous Slave

10 comments:

Little Miss Titch said...

sounds pretty good to me to...ahh its a buns life!xx Rachel

Jade said...

Chico needs a good sea chantey when he's in his boat. How about this one?

Ohhhhh, I'm gonna go out on the open sea,
A bunneh sailor's life for me,
The wind in my hair,
The cool ocean air,
A sailor's life for me!

Unknown said...

A little chunk of heaven on the second story deck.
The HOR is a bit of paradise.

Auntie Jane (It is official!) said...

"Don't forget your old shipmates..." I hope everyone saw Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World. RG, you are not what you suggested. You are their pal, their very good friend and their pal. Clearly you also hang that moon they like to explore so much first thing every morning. Listen to the kind things Rachel and Speedy have been saying.

Auntie Jane (It is official!) said...

And Brandi, too!

SixBunnies said...

I just want to pick him up and snuggle with him ... I had a wave of sad come over me because I can't ...

I've been feeling bad because my buns just sit and stare a lot ... but I guess that is just what bunners do, huh? I thought they were bored ... but I guess they are just normal rabbits... weird ... from a stoopid hooomin perspective anyway ...

Auntie Jane (It is official!) said...

6Bs, don't they sleep with their eyes open? See what happens when you wake them up, groom them, dress them in doll clothes. Pet your bunnies! That is what they get paid for. A day without petting a bunny is, well, it's just indescribably horrible. Come to think of it, it is very enjoyable just watching them be contented.

Crafty Green Poet said...

Bon Voyage, Chico!

And yes it does sound like a lovely way to spend a day!

MatsB said...

"I'm Poop-Eye the Sailor Bun..."

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

I think they have a charmed life.