Thursday, October 10, 2013

THE WAIT.

"Does it look like a treat Cheeks?"  "No - Did you hear a Craisin bag?"  "Nope - maybe it is salad time."  "Maybe - we already had breakfast today - can't be that."  "Oats - Maybe it is time to freshen the oats." "Shall we just keep waiting?"  "Got a different plan?"  "Ah - actually No."  "Guess it is wait and watch then."  "If I fall asleep and some action happens, wake me - OK?"
"Hey!  Maybe it is something real nice like I just want to pick you up and give you a snuggle."  "Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z"

6 comments:

Unknown said...

No rabbit REALLY wants a snuggle from a human. Scratches and ear rubs, sure, but not snuggles.

Little Miss Titch said...

Umm Speedy loves to snuggle,he's a cute snuggle bunny Brandi and I reckon these to are too given half a chance,Snuggles alround xx Rachel

Unknown said...

Speedy is not a just a rabbit. Speedy is a pirate. Pirates like snuggles. And rum.

Crafty Green Poet said...

oh Zoe and Chico are so adorable together

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

I'd be picking them up for a snuggle too. :)

Christina said...

These two always make me smile.