Monday, January 6, 2014

BLOGGER PHOOOOY ...

1.  Blogger won't let me load pictures tonight - come back tomorrow.


2.  Auburn lost to Florida State with 13 seconds left in the game.  That cost me big bucks ($50 or so!) because had they won I would have won my doopid Bro-in-law's guessing pool!  Would have been the first time in my life I actually won anything big.


3.  However - it does give me a chance to tell a quick joke that relates to tomorrow's post:


Tony Bennett dies and goes to heaven.  After awhile St Peter asks him how he likes it.  Tony says great but he misses his friend Stan.  Stan Fran.  He wishes he could make one last trip back to meet him.  He has a disco and Tony could enjoy himself there once more.  St. Peter says sure - just be back by midnight.


Midnight and Tony comes back and there is St Peter.  Have a good time?  Tony says it was just perfect.  St. Peter says got your robe?  Yup.  Got your wings? Yup.  Got your halo?  Yup.  Got your harp? Yu ... uh  harp?  Oh Oh ... I Left My Harp in Stan Fran's Disco ....  Heee Heeee ...


"Good Night Mrs. Calabash, Wherever You Are." ...  RG

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE cheesy jokes...so this one is a classic.
Dang! I don't like the Seminoles.
Also, was THRILLED that OSU got beat! OSU is like Jesus. I love me some Jesus, but I could do without His Fanclub. OSU is fine, but OSU fans are so obnoxious! See how I did that there comparisson? I crack myself up.
RG, you shock me. You win big every day with BL and the Bunnz, and that little Eden in the Pacific Northwest.
Come on, buddy...there is ALWAYS next season...!!!

Little Miss Titch said...

better luck next time RG,love the joke,xx Rachek

Glenna said...

Oh, that's TERRIBLE, RG!

Auntie Jane (It is official!) said...

Gosh, RG, I wouldn't want to be the only one of your visitors that failed to remind you that this joy is cyclical. So...next season it is!