Friday, August 22, 2008

BIG BAD BOY ....

The last campout at The Farm was Thursday, so no Post. Camp, after many weeks, is over for another year. Here is a good picture of The Princess's father, Big Bad Boy, who still lives at The Farm! BBB is a handsome guy! I follow it up with a shot of these cheezy bunny crackers! Those camp operators never miss an animal trick. I spare you the photos of Wilbur the pot-bellied pig and the Honeybucket port-a-potti or the kid who shot off one of those cans of whipped cream into his mouth!


12 comments:

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

BBB is gorgeous! Princess has some good bloodlines, that's for sure.

Nice bunny crackers. Annie's makes bunny cereal, too. I don't know if it's always been available or if it's new, but I saw a display of it when I was at the grocery store tonight. I was tempted, but since I don't eat cereal it would've just been an expensive waste. Cute, though.

Crafty Green Poet said...

very handsome bunny!

Keithius said...

I agree, BBB is a very handsome bunny!

d. moll, l.ac. said...

You can see where Princess gets her face and ear shapes. BBB is quite a Bunn! Cute crackers.

Friend of the Animals said...

Oh come on, I want to see the piggy!

Anonymous said...

awww he's a DUTCHIE!!! the bestest bunnies in the world!!!

Carlton Jamal said...

BBB sure is handsome... almost as handsome as moi! :-D

Anonymous said...

What a handsome boy bun!

Deb Cushman said...

BBB is quite a handsome dude! The Princess should be proud!

We saw those great bunny cheese crackers at Costco today! We're going to get us some!

Anonymous said...

I can see where Princess gets her regal good looks from!

Hef's Mom said...

We love cheesey bunns!

The Fluffy Tribe said...

we want some bunny crackers ~the Fluffy Tribe