Wednesday, August 27, 2008

SALAD TIME EFURRYBODY .....

Every night - like clockwork. This tray of beautiful salads goes into the room with the three pairs ... Goldy and Benji, Baxter and Zoey, and Lucky and Winston! The other singles have already had theirs delivered ....

Each is a bit different - Bunny Lady and the critters have got it all figured out, but it plumb eludes me. That is why I don't bunny sit much ... well, at least ONE of the reasons!

I would like to say that there is a gentle and dainty eating of these salads, but it just is not so. She has to dump some of them out and the other bowls clang together, and eventually all get pushed down the hole in the mid-floor of the condo. Each bunny has to have it Just So and then finish with a flourish!!! Whatever ....

Yes. Goldy is a big fluffball ... an American Fuzzy Lop. Benji is a bit smaller, a Holland Lop. Goldy's fur actually looks pretty good right now! Soon it will get another trimming and then it will look like heck for several days.

10 comments:

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Wow, those are some very delicious-looking salads! I had no idea the buns were getting the gourmet treatment.

Crafty Green Poet said...

Those look like very tasty salads!

American Fuzzy Lop - that's a new type of bunny to me! Goldie is the only one I've seen like that!

Anonymous said...

zinger wants to know if you would adopt him

Anonymous said...

What colourful salads! I think I should add some colour to the buns' salad too.. right now, it's just made up of different shades of green :D

Hef's Mom said...

Hefs salads are never presented so nicely, so I'm not letting him read this blog today!

Glenna said...

Wow--I think I stop by for dinner--looks better (and healthier) than what I had. Bunny Lady sure can put together a yummy salad!

Deb Cushman said...

Those salads are pieces of art!

tamara said...

poor marvin only gets green things. what are the colorful things in your salads?

Anonymous said...

Drool!

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Oh, I'll one too, OK?