Saturday, January 24, 2009

THERE IS BIG TROUBLE ....

Oh boy oh boy oh boy .... I hope you bloggers take note of how many comments were on the post of The Princess as of about 7:44pm Saturday (That was a good 24 hours since the post first appeared.) 3, THREE, TRES, that is FOUR minus ONE, FEW, .... you get it ... ???? She is not happy. No, not happy at all. You remember that big robot GORT in the original The Day The Earth Stood Still movie???? If GORT started to open that visor, well, something or somebody was TOAST. The Princess has The Look .... do not let her cast it upon you! Fortunately Racer here has the old faithful "White Toes Cleansing Antidote" for many ills and bad spells. Treat Racer well. Treat Racer VERY well ....

6 comments:

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Gosh, Princess seemed so definitive I didn't know what to say.........

Maelstrom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Sorry 'bout that. I forgot I was logged into my other blog when I posted.

I just wanted to say that Racer has adorable feets and we've all been short of comments lately, it seems. I'm sure it's not about Princess!

Crafty Green Poet said...

oh Racer with your toes so bright,,

MatsB said...

Who can refrain from commenting when Racer's feet are featured? (Sorry, Princess! I should have commented your post as well!)

Anonymous said...

racer has the cutest feetsies :-)
and i agree with bunnygirl, it's slow blogging, we all love princess