Sunday, May 31, 2009

STILL LAYING LOW ....

See the bunny in there? Princess in the upper floor of her chalet. About the way I spent the weekend! But ... I am doing better. Sneezing and wheezing done.Thanks for all the suggestions and ideas for improving my health. If I tried them all I could write a book. So ... I didn't - but some. Besides, your good thoughts pulled me through!
As for Cadbury .. I can hardly keep track of that boy ... what a good little traveler. I have been following his people on their vacation through the South West .. between you and me, I prefer some of the locations Cadbury has been!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it wasn't for the fair nose, I wouldn't have spotted the Princess hiding up there ;)

And that Cadbury.. He'll have travelled to more places in these 2 weeks than I have in my entire life! What a lucky fellow!

Hef's Mom said...

Hef keeps telling me about the low cruise prices on the today show, I think he wants to do his own traveling.

Anonymous said...

glad you're on the mend!

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Keep getting better! And that's my final advice.

Deb Cushman said...

A little rest and a few special remedies -- sounds like you're on the mend!

Good hiding, Princess!