Sunday, May 31, 2009

STILL LAYING LOW ....

See the bunny in there? Princess in the upper floor of her chalet. About the way I spent the weekend! But ... I am doing better. Sneezing and wheezing done.Thanks for all the suggestions and ideas for improving my health. If I tried them all I could write a book. So ... I didn't - but some. Besides, your good thoughts pulled me through!
As for Cadbury .. I can hardly keep track of that boy ... what a good little traveler. I have been following his people on their vacation through the South West .. between you and me, I prefer some of the locations Cadbury has been!!!!

5 comments:

furrybutts said...

If it wasn't for the fair nose, I wouldn't have spotted the Princess hiding up there ;)

And that Cadbury.. He'll have travelled to more places in these 2 weeks than I have in my entire life! What a lucky fellow!

Hef's Mom said...

Hef keeps telling me about the low cruise prices on the today show, I think he wants to do his own traveling.

mum of critters said...

glad you're on the mend!

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Keep getting better! And that's my final advice.

FrecklesandDeb said...

A little rest and a few special remedies -- sounds like you're on the mend!

Good hiding, Princess!