Monday, June 1, 2009

FEELING DOWN? ... FEELING BLUE? ...

Racer is here to shine a little white light of happiness on your darkest hour .....



(Anybody got the address for a Greeting Card Co.?)


Boy, another day or so and this cold is history ... for now! Thanks again everybody for the help and encouragement ... and the few "glad it's him, not me" sympathies I detected!


I've got an appointment with the shoulder Doc this Thursday and he might release me from the two-a-week visits to "Mr Twister the Weight Lifter." Although I can tell I have several more months of work to regain anywhere near full use and strength ... a LOT of work.

Boy Cadbury is sure on the run! I hope he gets back home in time ... otherwise I am in a LOT of trouble!

7 comments:

Deb Cushman said...

Who could feel blue with Racer checking in to help you cope!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, this photo can be a greeting card :P

Glad u are feeling better.

Hey, where's Racer's ears?

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Thanks Racer.

Christina said...

It really does make life easier to watch Racer (and the other buns as well). Surfing around on bunnies on the Internet is great therapy in illness!

Crafty Green Poet said...

yes Racer is a wonderful light for us all, glad youre' feeling better

Anonymous said...

Hi handsome!

Anonymous said...

All the best at the doctor's tomorrow. Hope it marks the end of Mr Twister visits :)

Racer's nose sure is precious!