Tuesday, June 16, 2009

AUDREY ABOUT THE HOUSE ...

Audrey is still here! There are two requests for her, the first being in British Columbia but I am still waiting for an address. If I don't get it soon it will be plan B - Texas and Cadbury!

Of course - you sort of have to wonder why Audrey would even WANT to leave!
I mean - talk about Tall Cotton!!!! (boy - I sure did ''Pink" her with my auto-adjust!)
She can even hide out in the potatoes ....


A nice view out towards the bird feeders and some flowers ....



And ... sitting on the rail at dusk ... the tippy top of Mt. Baker out there
The field with the long black lines of rolled up plastic - toward the left - is special big, hand-picked delicious black berries. The tips that would have bloomed and fruited all froze during a very cold early December. Acres and acres of lost crop. The plants survived and are growing to be ready next year. The rows to the right are raspberries and they all survived. Picking in another 3 weeks probably.




11 comments:

Crafty Green Poet said...

well Audrey certainly seems to be enjoying herself...

Anonymous said...

Ripening raspberries! All the more reason for Audrey not to leave ;)

Pepper said...

We would happily welcome Audrey to our home in Scotland.

Carmen S. said...

If I were Audrey, I'd never want to leave! She looks very happy in the garden while waiting on the berries to ripen:)

Hef's Mom said...

Number 1, you got a problem with pink rabbits?
Number 2 we have started calling our Audrey-a-like Heburn I have to take Hef's picture with her.

Deb Cushman said...

Audrey won't want to leave that garden for sure!

Lorna said...

Okay I fail - can't figure out how to snag your email address or send you a message via Blogger. My email addy is lappleby@backtalk.org if you wanna contact me that way :)

And we can form a trip list for Audrey and I could send her on to Houston next :)

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Wow, Audrey has it made! I'm sure if she comes for a visit, she'll want to go back to your place after a bit. We would be good hosts, but she's got bunny bliss with you!

ilex said...

Gorgeous yummy eats!

Glenna said...

What a pretty back yard and view of the berries! Lucky Audrey!

Throw in some of BL's cooking and if I were Audrey, you'd have to stuff me in the box, kicking and screaming (or at least snuffling and thumping).

My House Rabbit said...

It looks beautiful there! Of course Audrey wouldn't want to leave! All that fresh fruit and vegetables... yummy...