Saturday, June 6, 2009

HEEEEER'S AUDREY !!!!!!

Oh me, oh my ... The Princess is not too impressed and BL thinks I'm certified nuts.

But I can explain everything, just not right now because it has been a long couple of days and I'm too tired to capture the proper sense of the occasion. However, you can hop over to FurryButts and/or MyHouseRabbit (off to the right there) and read some Audrey background. (You will need to scroll down a post or two) I'll fill in the blanks tomorrow, assuming they allow I-net in the Cuckoo's Nest .....

(She IS kinda cute though ... she came in the USMail!)


5 comments:

Deb Cushman said...

Howdy, Audrey! Hope you're having a good time at A Houseful of Rabbits! (We got an email about her a time ago, but didn't have time to look into the situation. We're glad someone was able to give her a place to go!)
She looks very sweet. Hopefully, Princess will take to her.

Katie said...

Audrey is finally here, and she looks like she is having a ball! I hope all the bunns are enjoying their time with her!

Alice said...

is audrey the amelie's gnome of the bunny world? love this!!

andrewbun said...

Awww Audrey is furry cute. Was Princess nice to her?

Carmen S. said...

Bunnies by mail, LOL!!!Not sure what mine would think of Audrey, my Snickerdoodle has a lambie friend and Miss T has a stuffed purple dog that she adores:)