Sunday, April 11, 2010

RUNNING REPORT ....

There was a running race Saturday - the annual Tulip Run. 5 miler. You may remember last report: I had managed 4 miles at an average pace of 11' 20" per mile - all flat ground.

Well - THIS race was hilly and had about 700 runners to egg me on. I finished at an average pace of 10' 50" !!! I was ecstatic - a long ways to go but good progress for sure.

"I can't bear to look at him Winston - is he just a total wreck?" "Oh my no, don't look Lucky - it is very sad."

9 comments:

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Bunnies have such tender souls.......congrats on your race anyway.

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Good job, no matter what the bunnies say. So are there tulips at the tulip run? One would expect so, but people have a way of not always meeting expectations...

Karen M said...

Nice job on the running. Winston seems to be enjoying your "after" state a little too much, though....

Hef's Mom said...

Good job! We haven't gotten to run much lately, too much burger making!

bunnits said...

I know you have lots of snuggly bunnies to help you recuperate from your ordeal.

Congrats on the improvement.

Crafty Green Poet said...

congratulations! Winston wouldn't look so smug if he'd been the one running I'm sure

Gaina said...

Well done! :)

RoadBunner said...

Great job on your race!! Yay!

Bunny Butt = hand in face :)

Christina said...

Great Job! I couldnt run to the mailbox without hurting myself. LOL