Monday, May 3, 2010

BELOVED, INTREPID RACER !!!!!

10th little bunny .... You all pick a song for Racer.
Asides ..
I hope you looked at the blog for the Crafty Green Poet recently ... a wonderful tribute to us here at The House of Rabbits - very special and all the way from Scotland.

New Yorker for May 3 had another cute rabbit cartoon and so I told them so in a letter ... gotta keep them motivated! On the cover, if the guy would have put a disapproving bunny in the window it would have made it even more perfect!


11 comments:

d. moll, l.ac. said...

"Ring of Fire" as sung by the Bun in Black....

Jade said...

With those soulful eyes, I'd have to go with either Barry White, Marvin Gaye or Teddy Pendergrass. :)

Crafty Green Poet said...

Thanks for mentioning my wee bunny drawing.....

At Christmas it's always 'Racer with your nose so white, won't you guide the sleigh tonight' but at this time of year I'm not sure....

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

I always want to sing, "Go Speed Racer, Go!"

Christina said...

I see Racer in a top hat and carrying a cane or lets see... Bobby Darin singing "Mack the Knife" and doing a little conducting with his lovely paw.

We like the drawing at CGP very much.

Deb Cushman said...

We second the "Go, Speed Racer, Go" song!

Lisa said...

Jon says Mighty Wings by Cheap Trick "fits like a glove" but I don't know that song.

I'd have to go with Bunny (Puppy) Love by Elvis. Although I can totally see where Christina is coming from.

The Bunns said...

"Racer's Back In Town - tra la la "

Anonymous said...

He's a heartbreaker... dream maker... love taker...

Gaina said...

In honor of the approaching summer, how about The Beatles 'Here Comes the Bun'? ;)

loafingcactus said...

I loved that New Yorker cover! Even if not a dissapproving rabbit present, it looked very "inspired by..."