Tuesday, May 11, 2010

"HELLO, I'M WINSTON."

"I hear the salads comin',
comin for my friends.
And I ain't seen a carrot
since I don't know when.
I'm stuck in Bunny Prison
and time keeps draggin on.
But those salads keep on rollin,
on to Lucky Bunns.
.
I bet there's Bunnys sitting
in those fancy litter trays.
They're probably eating craisins
and lots of gourmet hays.
But I know I had it comin'.
I know I can't be free.
But there's all those dandelions
and that's what's killin me."

...

Keep it going friends ...

That picture .. I just had to use it again! It is the 7001st picture from my digital camera.


11 comments:

bunnits said...

All those other Bunnies
Are munchin' on their greens,
Takin' them for granted.
They don't know what it means
To be stuck in Bunny Prison
Without a single treat.
I don't know if I can stand it...
Just have to thump my feet.

Crafty Green Poet said...

You'll get your freedom Winston, just be patient

Lisa said...

I love that picture, but I think I prefer the first interpretation. Winston's song is too sad. He's a good boy and deserves his treats!

Hef's Mom said...

I love it! Very clever!

Erin said...

That's great! I love it! And a great pic too:) Winston is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Great photo and great lyrics to Winston's song. Kudos to RG and Bunnits for the great lyrics.

SixBunnies said...

I'm with Lisa. No sad bunnies! But, if I think of this as Winston displaying his fabulous stage abilities and performing a monologue or singing an old "Bunny Cash" song, then I can handle it. He has such talent! :)

Christina said...

Ive been stuck here in jail
working all day long
wishing for green yummies
but all I have is song.
I flagged a passing guard,
askin bout my treats
he laughed at my situation
and said "go thump your feet"

SixBunnies said...

Winston, I know your hoomins take the best care of you! Don't think of it as prison. They're protecting you from all the dangers that might harm you. You are "well kept" royalty, Winston!

RoadBunner said...

So cute! I LOVE the butt wrinkle! Hee!

Anonymous said...

i could totally hear Johnny singing that! great lyrics RG!