Tuesday, October 4, 2011

WELCOME BACK TO - AS THE BUNN WORLD HOPS!

"Do you see anything fishy Winnie? Do you see anything? Quit shoving Lucky. No. How about you? No, but I DO smell something fishy. Me too - Rabbits, strange rabbits! Should we go in there? No - let's just play it cool a bit. I've smelled those rabbits before - I just can't remember when. Well crank up your teeny weeny brain and try to remember, Winster. Listen flop-ears. Watch whose brain you are dissing. You aren't exactly Einstein. Think Winnie. THINK! I am, I am - where have I smelled those bunns before????? "Well gosh. Pop up some more corn, make a fresh batch of fudge, grab an apple and some Pepsi and sit back and enjoy. Be ready for tomorrow's installment. - Will The Boyz Succeed? Or ...???" - RG

9 comments:

Hef's Mom said...

Oh RG! Is the surprise you got a new job writting daytime soaps? Does Winnie have the dreaded (but surpisingly common) amnesia?

bunnits said...

The natives are getting restless. Can hardly wait for the surprise.

Oh, I know...KB got a buddy cat or two!

Crafty Green Poet said...

oh this is really building up the anticipation! What will the bunnies find tomorrow?

Jade said...

Ooooooooooooooooh, could Black Bart be coming back to Savannah? I'm all kerfuffle with anticipation!

...dagnabbit, now I'm wanting fudge...

MatsB said...

This is SO exciting! What will they find tomorrow?

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Just getting back to blog reading and can't wait to see what happens next!!
xx, shell

Lisa said...

The suspense is killing me!

The Fab Furs said...

"Rabbits" is plural---more than one rabbit is coming into the House? Who else has been visiting other than Black Bart? Hmmmm....and how long will RG string out the suspense?

MoB said...

I can't wait for the update!