Wednesday, September 19, 2012

"WE'RE BACK!!!!"

"Just been hiding, right Zoey?"  -  Chico the Sneaky.
"Actually it all happened Monday evening while surfing around and leaving comments here and there.  All of a sudden - Poof! - A message from Google Blogger saying they deleted the blog and gave a link to follow for help.  I did that and will simply say that Google's support of bloggers is pretty lame - there are conflicting instructions, dead-end trails for fixing, no phone number to call, and some instructions that just never worked - like "leave us a phone number to call."  The primary cause that was usually cited was that Blogger's automatic Spam Catcher/Blog Killer sometimes made a mistake and they were sorry, RIP.    After bumbling around in a Help Forum and leaving two different posts about my problem - a problem experienced by many others - I gave up and just figured that a free service should not be expected to be bomb proof.  We planned to start a new blog after the weekend and try to get comments out to alert folks of that.  But Hey!  Came home tonight from getting instructions for helping to bunny sit at RenoRabbits next week and there was an e-mail from Google saying we are fixed (no explanation of either the problem or how they knew to fix it!) and by gosh we are."  "Thanks for the well wishes, concerns, and patience.  Fingers and paws crossed!''  -  RG the Relieved.

22 comments:

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Glad to see you back! Tell the bunnies not to chew the cord next time!

TheShazz said...

Thank goodness!!!! I wondered where you went! And then realized, I didn't know any other way to find you. Phew!
::breathing a sigh of relief ::
I'm glad you're back where you belong!

Auntie Jane (It is official!) said...

We were really worried! I can't imagine how many suits will be pending for pain and suffering. Hmmm...perhaps we should consider a class action suit. You do realize we mean against Google or Boggle as we will refer to them from now on. Everybody and every bunny, give each other extra big hugs. And as I am telling my babies, "They all lived happily ever after."

debbie said...

whew, you are back.... . Without news about Chico, Zoey and Co to start the day - my daily routine was off track.

MatsB said...


We are so glad to see you back! We were really worried, and like TheShazz wrote, we had no other way to find out what had happened!

I agree with anonymous that Google should be the target of a class suit for emotional distress!

Little Miss Titch said...

Let just say google had a visit via a magic closet and had some bunny disapproval from your local speedy detective

Hiro-san's mom said...

Whew! I panicked when I got a message that this blog has been removed & kept on snooping for updates at disapprovingrabbits and Bunya's blog.

Crafty Green Poet said...

So glad to see you all back, I was worried at first...

Unknown said...

We were worried. I guess Google's bunnies chewed their mainframe cords! Glad you are all back.

almtsbb said...


Glad to see you're back! I missed my bunny and flower fix each day.

Christina said...

Thank goodness you are back. I was askeert for a while.

Glenna said...

Thumping happiness! We were worried until we read about your plight on the Qi Papers blog. Welcome back! We don't always comment, but we always, always read, so it just wasn't right without you guys!

Unknown said...

Absence makes the heart grow...fonder.
My blood pressure went down, my heart rate has slowed, and all the cosmos has been righted from it's strange "head tilt".
You guys are very important to us all.
My heart is warmed that the interwebs rabbit community has such caring, concerned people.
So so glad Hor is back and you guys are ok.
Don't go away again, OK?
Good to see good Ole Z!

d. moll, l.ac. said...

The universe has been righted, welcome back !!!

SixBunnies said...

So glad you are back! I was worried! Those two furry faces made my day so much better!

RoadBunner said...

Glad to see you are back!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Woo hoo! Woo hoo! Happy bunny dance!
xx

Clovie Boy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bunnits said...

Good grief! I missed all the excitement! Glad everything worked out and that you are back.

Friend of the Animals said...

Good!

Dang! How many times do I have to enter the damn letters and numbers below, I can't read them! Maybe 3rd time is a charm...

Nope. Maybe 4...

5...

Pepper said...

Yay! You're back - life just wasn't the same without you guys!

Lisa said...

So glad you made it back.