Sunday, March 24, 2013

BUNN ON THE RUNN!

"You don't see me.  I am not here." - The Princess Invisible
"Now and again she takes a run through the living and dining areas.  But the lure of fresh oats always brings her back home." - RG the Savvy
(For those of you USA College Basketball fans, the Sweet 16 is ready to go.  We are in a pool run by my seriously wacky brother-in-law in Michigan.  $7 on the line.  Big money ($60/$70?) to be won!  We are neophytes but BL is listening to the Bracketer-in-chief and I'm going with the jersey colors I like so we'll see how we do!  Don't know yet if we'll compromise on a single entry or submit our own.  Stay tuned - maybe we'll be rich!) 

6 comments:

bunnits said...

I love it when they go full throttle through the house!

Crafty Green Poet said...

Lovely photo of Princess!

Thanks for your comment on my blog, march isn't normally a warm month for us, but this is the coldest march we've had for 50 years....

Unknown said...

My bunnies like being out of their pen, but prefer to be in it. Maybe it is because if I am unable to herd them back in, I have to pick them up and then they must suffer my snorgles.

Glenna said...

And it looks as if the Princess has been reading a book! Princess the Literate!

Auntie Jane (It is official!) said...

Yes, it is wonderful to see a bunn overcome the deprivation of her background circumstances - a reader in a family of jocks. Well, that is just The Princess for you.

Little Miss Titch said...

Speedy loves running around and as its so cold here its a good job I don't mind taking him or him taking me for a run around the house upstairs and down stair too!
Princess is looking gorgeous today