Friday, March 22, 2013

"YOU ARE TOO LATE, RG. ...

.. I just finished drinking water from the bowl.
 You will have to settle for me eating!" - Chico the Fast
"I know, I know.  There is supposed to be a picture of KB for the weekend.  But I had this great one of him looking in the plants for Froggy, and now I have LOST it!  How can I lose a digital picture? ... (shhh - quiet now, no comments needed.)  Anyway, I have no others and he is sleeping and who needs to see a picture of a cat sleeping for the whole weekend?  So a double Chico it is.  Try not to hyper-ventilate." - RG the Perplexed

8 comments:

bunnits said...

Well, you know what they say: you can lead a bun to water, but you can't make him drink

Mouse said...

He just wanted an excuse to turn his back on you, peasant!

MoB said...

its ok, at least chico is looking right into the camera

Crafty Green Poet said...

I'd be quite happy to watch a cat sleep for the whole weekend, but Chico is adorable of course....

Unknown said...

Chico is my SWEETIE!!!!

Auntie Jane (It is official!) said...

A weekend without KB! Nooooooooooo!

Little Miss Titch said...

Chico it is,he will do very nicely

Auntie Jane (It is official!) said...

Okay, I have to admit that Chico has done a very good job. These have been wonderful photos. I should have been expressing a lot more gratitude since digital pictures can apparently just take themselves away if under appreciated. Your bunnies are all cute and funny and your flowers are beautiful. Thank you, thank you, and there is nothing like a bunny lapping up water. If always surprises me.