Tuesday, November 25, 2008

THE DEED IS DONE ....

... and no harm to any bunn. I guess we all are getting better at this task. I think it is like almost 200 little "snips" that have to happen, just right, in order to get all 10 bunns done.

Look at Lucky here ... nails in there somewhere. This boy looks like he is wearing big ol' Bunny Slippers!

Here is Winston. His nails are pretty visible, but he is wiggly and feisty. He finally wound up wrapped in a towel with just one foot out at a time!
They all get over the trauma so fast! So do we.
So that is the report from the Pedicure Palace ............

10 comments:

tamara said...

Hi guys...Someone sent me this link to a youtube video with a neat suggestion for making sure you are not getting the quick when clipping and I thought I'd share. She calls it 'squeeze squeeze snip'. Of course RG and all you guys are probably experts, but it was really great for me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyyxQRoAhcw

Anonymous said...

I love bunnies' big, chunky hind feet!

Good job with the pedicures, 10 bunns in a day is quite a feat!! It's almost time to do Yohji's.. not going to be easy, he's the most jittery of the lot.

Crafty Green Poet said...

Glad it all went well, that's an adorable photo of Lucky!

I love bunnies' big bck feet too, until they use them to kick me with...

bunnits said...

Nail trimming time is always interesting at our house. And there are cats who have to have pedicures, too. It can get busy!

Love your pictures.

Erin said...

We have to resort to wrapping them in towels too otherwise they just fight us! Silly buns. It's for their own good!

Deb Cushman said...

Yay! The pedicures are done and all bunns ready for the holidays! Good job!

Hef's Mom said...

I already trimmed Hef's nails and he somewhat cooperated, today is the cats turn and she doesn't cooperate, I'm going to be a little scratched up for thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

Great Job! And happy thanksgiving to y'all - I'm gonna pass your blog to my boss who was mentioning the other day his reticence about having to clip toenails on his skittish bun... maybe the towel idea will work like it did for winston!

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

What, no polish and fancy sparklies at the tips? What kind of mani-pedi operation are you running over there?

d. moll, l.ac. said...

LOL those are some nice looking bunny slippers.