Sunday, November 2, 2008

LUCKY GAVE THEM TO ME .....

Winston, trying to blame Lucky for those "gray hairs" .. but gosh, Lucky is not hard to live with! Besides, I think those are just free-floaters, from maybe Zoey, that regularly inhabit our place. We are all screwed up here .. we always wait and turn back the clocks on Sunday morning after we are up and around. Now it is dark and seems late but not by the clock ... I think the bunns are not going to tolerate waiting for salads!!! I'm going to bed early!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah things were a little off today, didn't know when to feed the dogs - they definitely wanted it at the same time regardless of the fact the clock said it was an hour too early!!!

i am so ready to get another bun but i know now that i'm taking in even more dogs i can't... thanks for all the pics to keep me content!!!

(ok my word verif on another blog a bit ago was gralic - seriously! and this one... is puking - they are getting more like words!)

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Bunnies give gray hairs? I was wondering who to blame. Oh, Cadbury...

Crafty Green Poet said...

oh Winston, those grey hairs are just a sign of wisdom,

Anonymous said...

Awww bless! Remember Winston, you are only as young as the bunn you feel!!!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

It's ok, Winston.. those stray gray hairs make you look very wise and learned ;) You should ask Zoey to spare you more!

Deb Cushman said...

Yeah, that's right, my grey hairs are from the free floaters. I'm going to remember that one!

YowlYY said...

No no no...my grey hair are not grey...they're white and come directly from Gandalf the White! :)
So, you guys changed the time only this weekend? We did it a week ago and here too bunnies were ready for salat one hour early!