Sunday, November 9, 2008

RAIN - SUN - WHATEVER. I'M READY!!!



The Luckster lays possession on Savannah's best-covered pot.

It's a great spot ... plenty to see and good protection.

Unfortunately the umbrella must come down when the wind blows ... which is a lot this time of year. And that also usually means rain which means the pot hay gets wet which means yuck ... Bunny Lady tries to keep fresh and dry in there, but sometimes Mr. Weather just does not give us a break.

This is the time of year known as the "Pineapple Express" up here in the Pacific N.W.

Warm and moist air from Hawaii comes flowing in pretty regularly ... you can smell the exhaust vents on the Chinese restaurants in Honolulu!!!

It's also the time of year when we might get bad flooding .. especially if we have a cold front with snow in the mountains ... just 40 miles east ... followed by that warm, moist air full of rain ... we just missed it so far this year, but the season is not over either.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think I'd like this rain stuff on my fur.

Anonymous said...

Oh Lucky, be careful not to get wet out there..

Crafty Green Poet said...

oh Lucky, if it floods you just hang on in that pot and float away to safety...

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

What strong and healthy bunnies you grow in those pots!

Stay dry, little Lucky! Let RG decide when is the right time for you to be watered!

Christine said...

Yeah we get rain here, too - doesn't smell quite so exotic, though! :P

I'm trying to let efurrybunny know that I've switched my blog to a new domain through Blogger, and it's not working correctly yet. I can't even see the original nipperfilm!

Have faith, we'll be up soon!

XO

Friend of the Animals said...

Though my outdoor buns stay dry, I still hate this weather because I worry about them.