Tuesday, December 9, 2008

BAXTER

BAX is so easy going. He likes to sit on Bunny Lady's lap .. actually he just sort of melts down into a puddle with his front feet sticking out. We expect he would be quite content to stay that way for more than an hour!

It is going to get cold on the weekend .. the kind that freezes everything and than stays that way for a few days. It does not happen often here and we are not happy with it for long! I suspect we will all hole up close to the heaters and listen to music and have hot soup and read! The bunns will watch us ....

6 comments:

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Cuddling with the bunnies on a cold winter day...sounds nice!

Anonymous said...

I want a Baxter to warm my lap!!

Crafty Green Poet said...

He looks just what you need on a cold day.

Erin said...

It's cold and snowing here too. Keep warm with a bunny blanket!

Carlton Jamal said...

Nothing like a melting lap bunny to distract you from the horrible weather!

YowlYY said...

Ooohhh...can I borrow Baxter?? My two won't stand for lap bunnies, I have been told with a lot of feet flicks and ear shakes ;-) On the other hand, I am happy to have Miss Eve lick my hand when I give her ears and cheeck rubs...hmmm...
It is cold here too, temps around the freezing point and during the days also not much higher...we'll just put on one more sweater, all the knitting comes to a good use in times of crisis!