Saturday, December 27, 2008

YOU'RE IN THE JAIL HOUSE NOW - TRA LA LA

I told you once or twice, about playing cards and shooting dice ... tra la la ... When the bunns can't go outside (due, for example, to snow!) then the condos that hold pairs are a bit tricky to clean. So, BL holds one guy .. like Winston here .. and I hold the other .. Lucky in this case. Then, after some good snuggles, she puts Winnie in the little cage while she cleans and I keep holding Lucky. You know, it is impossible to tell which of them thinks they are getting the best of the deal!

It's been raining and finally above freezing ... the snow is leaving quickly but the roads are a mess. Maybe they will be OK by Monday. Poor Bunny Lady ... she does NOT drive in snow and her car has not been out of the garage for over two weeks! She is ready for some road freedom!!! Once she gets out of the driveway I may not see her for a few days! Look out Mall!!!!



8 comments:

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

I'm glad the weather is improving, but it sounds like "better" comes with its own problems!

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Yeah, be careful out there. Hope BL get some R & R (and comes back too!!).

Anonymous said...

your bunnies are so cute!I have a question- how old do most bunnies live to be? mine is eight right now

RG said...

I think a house rabbit that is not over fed will live to be 9 or 10 years or maybe more. Our oldest is just now 7.

Friend of the Animals said...

I love driving in this stuff. The only thing I couldn't do was get up your driveway! Hope BL gets out soon.

Glenna said...

I like the idea of BL tearing down to the mall. I have to get out periodically, preferably on my own, for piece of mind. You may next hear from BL when she calls you from San Diego.

Deb Cushman said...

I've been shopping all weekend -- the result of cabin fever, I guess! I know exactly how Bunny Lady feels! The roads were slushy yesterday, but today they were totally clear!

Hef's Mom said...

YES! Everybody must shop!