Thursday, April 4, 2013

HOME AWAY FROM HOME

"I love my little bridge hideaway.  Fresh hay and fresh air.  And, the little door that goes inside to my food dish and the treats is just off my left shoulder!  When RG goes "PSSST" or "Bagel!" I am just two skips and a hop away!  It does drip through in the rain, like today, and if I drowse and forget to move, like today, I get a bit wet but it's no biggie.  I have a magnificent fur coat!" - The Princess Content 
"You were a bit damp, but it seems to agree with you!" - RG the Observent

6 comments:

Little Miss Titch said...

life is so good at the House of Rabbits,you're looking gorgeous Princess

Jade said...

You look quite snuggy in your hideaway, Princess--even if you may get a tad damp in there on occasion.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Everybun needs a secret hideaway. That's where the best dreams and stories come from.
xx

Auntie Jane (It is official!) said...

The Princess is modestly cloaking her true mission - to save all her near and dear from Billy Goats Gruff. What a Bunny!

RoadBunner said...

That looks like a great little nook!

Lalis said...

I can't get over how pretty she is! Royalty indeed.