Monday, April 22, 2013

"ON YOUR MARK, GET SET, ...

.... uh, I don't think so.  Too far and scary.  I have no parachute.  I'll just stay right here and wait for assistance." - Chico the Wiser 
"Well, I managed my talk well - two classes - Advanced Placement Juniors and Seniors studying Environmental Issues.  My pants weren't unzipped and no one put a thumb tack on my chair.
This link opens to a really nice story about the Skagit Valley and the environmental challenges and successes here.  It is quite a place and I am happy to be part of encouraging others to help keep it that way!" -  RG the Orator

10 comments:

bunnits said...

Whoa, there, Chico! Good thing you didn't try that stunt.

Well, RG, thank goodness there were no zipper or tack issues. I'm sure you did a great job.

Unknown said...

Chico IS most wise...and CUTE!!!!

Crafty Green Poet said...

Glad your talks went well, RG!

And Chico, be careful there!

SixBunnies said...

Yeah, RG! I do not know how to relate to most kids... mine tolerate me because I give them money ... :)

The story was wonderful and sad at the same time. I wish the wild could ramain wild. My husband doesn't believe me that I would be perfectly happy living in a cabin without most of the conveniences we have in our city house. But, I WOULD be perfectly happy... as long as I didn't have to get up and go to work everyday in an office!

Sweet Chico, you wait your little precious cheeks right there until someone comes to help you down! No broken bunnies allowed!

Little Miss Titch said...

well if that was Speedy he would be leaping off to run about wild,well done RG on the Talks!

Unknown said...

Where the hell is Jane? She should have scolded RG by now for Chico looking like he is going to jump off the table...

RG said...

It does seem as my day is going better than usual ...

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Woo hoo! You go RG! That's fantastic!

Jade said...

Smart boy, that Chico.

I am sure you were an awesome speaker, RG--and glad to hear there were no zipper or tack issues. Those are no fun.

Auntie Jane (It is official!) said...

Scold, moi? Oh, no, I never scold. Let me just say, $2,000, 30 trips to the vet, and $15,000 for the car I wrecked on the 25th trip.