Sunday, April 14, 2013

"SHUT THAT DOOR ....

.... Then I'll eat." - Racer the Firm.
 "Let's get this betting/gambling thing straight here.  All we did was each send my Brother-in-law $7 and our choices for the various games in the Sweet 16 College Basketball tourney.  Our choices turned out to be awful so we won no money.  That is it. - BUT!  Below is the Hops plant today, April 14, 2013.  In the past it has been about mid-June before it reached the top of the iron pole, which is waaaaaay above the roof top of the barn.  What is your guess this year?  Before June 15 to the top, or after?"  -  RG the Bookie.

8 comments:

Pepper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pepper said...

I will wager an English Pound on before please.

Why does Racer need the door shut? Is he at risk of poking and prodding during meal times?

Unknown said...

before...
Has anything else been blooming/turning green?
I would poke and prod Racer...with my mouf and nose!

Auntie Jane (It is official!) said...

Clearly, Racer is so ashamed of your gambling addiction that he can't bear the sight of you, not at dinner time anyway. Your cover story won't hold up either. Every Texan I've asked has said, "He gave money to his brother-in-law? Nope, nope, that did not happen."*



*Texans typically don't give money to or for anyone or anything. They like to pretend like brother-in-laws are a special category, but Texans are really just greedy and selfish. And, yes, their husbands constantly quibble about the extra requests for money that their better halves make for excellent bunny shelters. I have no agenda here.

SixBunnies said...

I am a Texan ... and yes, I constantly ask my better half for upgraded bunny abodes ... I admit... We have one in progress in one of our garage workshops as we speak ...

Little Miss Titch said...

Oh I believe you RG thousands wouldn't!! how ever I'm going to say after the 15th let the growing comence!Racer nobody would dare dream of disturbing you while you're chowing down!xx Speedy's mum

Jade said...

Mr. Mick waits until I close his cage door as well before he eats his greens--probably because his greens bowl sits right in front of the door and he got tired of me pushing his head down so I could close the door.

Crafty Green Poet said...

Poor racer just wants some privacy I guess.

I'd say after for the hops plant .