Wednesday, April 15, 2009

LOOSE ENDS ....

The Z-Bob has all these pieces of long fur that just float off all in their own ways! She's one of those gals who can take 2 minutes primping and look like she spent 5 hours.

I go see Mr. Twister with his new "license to hurt" on Thursday so I'll let you know how that goes. I don't think he has to break up any stuff in there, like scar tissue, etc. It is just some muscles that were pretty much in one position for a long time and need to lengthen and become strong again - by stretching and slowly adding resistance. Just when I think my arm won't go any further in a certain direction, by gosh the next day it does ... maybe just a little, but it does. Like today, I finally could reach out and pull shut the car door! First time!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck at Mr Twister's! You'll be able to hold 1 pound and a half before you know it ;)

Ooh, all that nice, long, soft fur on Z! Can I touch?? Hee hee I just love the soft fur on the nape of bunny necks!

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Good luck with the PT. It seems like such a long road to full recovery.

Look at all that long, wispy bunny fur! Looks like you could braid it.

Crafty Green Poet said...

Good luck with the treatment...

That is a lovely head of bunny fluff!

Unknown said...

you just have to envy that natural beauty - some girls just have it like that

good luck with the twister - made me think of Nurse Ratchet - lol

*re comment - can we get Benji on retainer - willing to ship oats and carrots as down payment

Hef's Mom said...

What beautiful locks, I'm going to try that look at my next party!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the treatment!

Nice bunn's hair!

Glenna said...

Darn, and I'll bet it was inconvenient driving that car with the door open! Best wishes for pain-free, effective treatment!

Elvis has the same kind of fly-away floaties.