Thursday, April 9, 2009

A NEW UMBRELLA ....



The last one blew to shreds. This one is bigger, stronger, and prettier. It is Savannah's outside pen, but, as you know from some previous pictures, The Boyz spent quite a bit of winter time out here. (Savannah does not much care to be out in the wintry, blustery times.) So now she is being pretty fussy about the smells of intruders! Hasn't hopped up in the pots yet!


I guess I'll have to do the casting for your roles in "Zoey and Me" .. not many suggested their Hollywood doppelganger.
Bunny Lady will be played by Diane Keaton so now I'm planning on asking Woody Allen to play me.
I liked the Donald Sutherland idea, but then we would need Jane Fonda to do BL and .... oh bother ... it's too complicated. Too bad Peter Sellers isn't still alive.

9 comments:

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

I like the umbrella. It makes for a nice outdoorsy nook for such a pretty spotted bun.

Unknown said...

i love what you guys have done - i too am planning an little outdoor retreat for my babies and I have to say most of my ideas and inspirations come from your blog - lol-

d. moll, l.ac. said...

That looks like a lovely spot for a spotted bungirl. What about changing the hay? I think you and BL should play yourselves, well except for the tricky stunts, then you should get a stunt double. Zooey will play herself, yes?

Hef's Mom said...

I am putting umbrella on our list of household needs, right next to outdoor furniture.
Hmm if I was to be played in a movie the only celebs that look like me are Rachael Ray (who is like twice my age) and Winona Rider. I always liked Rachael Bilson so I guess it would be her, we are kinda lookalikes.

loafingcactus said...

Is there wire on the railing that I can't see? How do you secure her on the porch?

I'm also thinking of giving my new rabbit(s) play space on the porch. My porch is on a second story- not sure if buns know enough not to fall off or if it will take some additional securing.

ilex said...

I think you should be played by Bill Geist. Every time I see him on CBS Sunday Morning I think of you. And I'll bet he'd have great chemistry with Diane Keaton.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/1998/07/09/sunday/bios/main13564.shtml

bunnits said...

Weeeeeell. I still like the Harrison Ford idea.

That umbrella is a great idea. I'll have to try something like that for my buns.

Anonymous said...

Nice pink umbrella there!

Friend of the Animals said...

Great unbrella!

Savannah, get over it so you can enjoy your pot sitting.