Tuesday, April 14, 2009

YADDA YADDA, QUACK, QUACK, QUACK ...


"So then Princess, I says to Goldie - I says -"Goldie? Why don't those people just get a First Rabbit?" Well you know what Goldie says ... you know Goldie thinks she knows everything .. anyway ... where was I .. oh yeah ... about this stimulus ... have you ..."
Benji up on the orator box! The Princess is all ears.
We visited my crack shoulder surgeon today .. 10 weeks since he knifed me. He says I'm doing well .. I can start handling more weight with my arm. "How much weight?" asked Bunny Lady. "Oh, maybe a pound." he says. BL is NOT impressed! He also says he is giving the Physical Therapist, Mister Twister, the green-light to be "more aggressive!" I'm pretty sure that means "ouch."

7 comments:

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

One pound? Why, that's not even the weight of a single bunny!

Crafty Green Poet said...

I thought the same as bunnygirl!

Benji is a great orator.

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Ha, ha I too thought that's not even a bunny. Is Mister Twister going to be breaking up adhesions in the shoulder joint? BF had that done and he swore a lot during the process. Is the rest of Benji's speech available?

Anonymous said...

So you can handle treat duty then! *wink*

Hef's Mom said...

Haha, Hef's dad was the same last night, what's the big deal that they got a dog?

Glenna said...

A cracked shoulder surgeon? Or a cracked-shoulder surgeon? Nooooo, Mr. Twister!

We were most offended at the choice of the First Pet. We wanted to see a whole White House lawn full of hopping (spayed and neutered) rabbits, with the Secret Service hopping along behind them for protection.

Anonymous said...

Yummy treat for bunnies is much less than one pound. U can handle it!