Saturday, April 19, 2008

I BEG YOUR PARDON ... (tra la la)

I know, I know, I did promise you a Tulip Garden picture once the tulips got going good ... but they just still aren't. And the festival is already 2/3 over! This is the picture I took out in the fields this morning .... no - it is NOT Photoshopped, and that ain't cotton.
However, on the way back in the afternoon, this was looking good ... a huge field of daffodils, which should all be gone by now! Aren't they something?

This I took last year on April 12. It usually DOES happen!
(All of these pictures are much larger .. click on them to see the glory!)
OK .. enough .. tomorrow back to rabbits :<)

6 comments:

Glenna said...

The flowers are beautiful, and no, no, it can't be...snow?

Zoey looked content being held. And the salmon picture has set up a fish jones for me. We don't get much in the way of wild caught salmon here; it has to be specially ordered. Sometimes we get the dyed farm-raised stuff, and I've discovered arctic char, which is supposedly wild. But we do get really good blue crabs for Maryland steamed spiced crabs--we have to settle for that.

d. moll, l.ac. said...

I can believe the snow, this morning it was 30.7 (frost in April?) at 6:30 a.m. and this is California! Thanks to the constant inspiration of Rabbit's Guy I've dusted off my blog and posted. Nothing about rabbits,, not yet.

DK & The Fluffies said...

Snow... again?

L.Bo Marie said...

wait.. how come so many tulips and daffs? just out in the field like that? The festival is out in the country?
oh man, I'm so confused!
I would LOVE to walk thru those fields.... tulips are my fav. flower.

Anonymous said...

great shots! love the falling cotton shot!

YowlYY said...

Spring has been really strange here too, but finally temps seem to be picking up. They said we're going to have +17C today, and with a bit of luck I am having the bunnies out in the garden, that's if I can manage to finish work in time.

The pics with the tulips and daffodils are brilliant...I have a few of them in the garden, and the tulips are slowly opening...about time too!!