Wednesday, April 16, 2008

NO - I LIKE IT HERE ....

Chico is in his condo behind his box! He is pretty much Bunny Lady's and I should not be trying to photo him in there .. he does not want me messing with him. Normally he is really mellow and enjoys getting held and picked up as much as anyone - by her. Good for Chico.

He is our newest bunny, found by friends wandering their neighborhood. But that has been several months now ... we also learned NO ... for the time being. Thump Thump ...

Somewhere I saw a blog where they are starting to show pictures of their medicine chests. Not my plan .... I am enjoying the book blog bit though.

6 comments:

DK & The Fluffies said...

I always have to charge DKM out of my bunny fort. She thinks it's her box, when it is so obviously mine! ~Fiona Bun

Crafty Green Poet said...

Chico looks very sweet in that photo, looks like a nice little den he's got!

Glenna said...

And is Chico stubborn and opinionated? Does it run with the lionhead mane or something? Elvis (aka Tweak) is that way. And not afraid to give you a little nip to get you back in line. Woe to anyone who thinks that Elvis has a cuddly personality to go with his cuddly appearance.

I'm not doing the medicine chest thing either. Mine's too boring for words and also dusty.

Fez and the Gang said...

There is one bunny here named Jack (but it's a girl!) who only loves Mom - and ONLY Mom! She tries to eat anyone else, but she snuggles with Mom and gives her kisses all over her face!

Zinger said...

i hate being bugged by anyone and tolerate it from mum - but sometimes i even grunt at her.

Anonymous said...

oooh I have been wanting to my my little Rolo a fort again. He needs a meditation room