Sunday, March 2, 2008

AS GOOD AS IT GETS ....


I'm Stanley and, for me, this is as good as it gets. Tucked up with Bunny Lady for cozy snuggles several times a day! I've got a nice indoor two-story condo (daily maid service!) and a dandy outside pen (with view) with Chico on one side and Baxter and Zoey on the other. Plenty of fresh hay and water, the right amount of pellets and oats, a dainty breakfast, and a hearty evening salad of greens and fruit tidbits. A nice chewy hidey-hole box.


Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
(it's really hard for me to disapprove)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good to be The Bun!

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Aww...Stanley looks so sweet, snuggly and content! :-)

Deb Cushman said...

What a wonderful life you have! You've done well for yourself, Stanley.

Christine said...

Ooh, he looks like a nice big fluffy bun, too! So sweet!

Lisa said...

If that's not a happy, content bunny, then I don't know what is.

Anonymous said...

life sounds really good :-)

Glenna said...

Stanley, can I beep your nose?

Anonymous said...

that sounds fabulous!