Sunday, March 9, 2008

DRATS and PHOOEY and NUTS .......

I tried, I tried. I could not get Blogger to upload a picture. Bummer ... I quit until tomorrow! I think Change Control on the Blogger code is pretty wimpy. So is testing!

That little house of Chico's? It photographs better than it looks. It has lots of chewed up places, they just don't show! Maybe we'll see a picture of a similar one somebody makes soon.

Three people looked at the carrot cake recipe today! A little bird said that Tidbit in Houston might get something similar for a treat!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

blogger is really picky!

yeah before i had the 3 foster giants i went thru about 10lbs of oxbow a month... i still go through that with my little ones, but go thru about 35lbs with the big ones, so it's a worthwhile savings! i hope your pet feed store might be able to do the same for you! every little bit helps!

Christine said...

Woot! You guys had a gorgeous week! Flowers already? It's still freezing here. Love the picture of the two buns disapproving over the edge of the table. You should have submitted that one to BirdChick!

L.Bo Marie said...

I totally had the same problem last night... it eventually resolved itself, but it made me crazy for quite awhile!