Thursday, March 20, 2008

CHICO'S REQUEST .......


Chico has been appointed official spokesman for the House of Rabbits for Easter and Chico says "Make ours Veggy!" A very smart bunny, that Chico. (Kind of classy too, what?)
Help. The March 24 issue of The New Yorker has another cartoon that is not too bunny friendly on page 57. This is the third they have had in less than a year. Each time I go on-line and send a short letter to the editor pointing out that rabbits are pets and pets and those kinds of cartoons are not particularly funny - offensive to most rabbit-pet owners I think. If you see it and are also upset, maybe you could give them a note as well.
What is with all this litter box messing-up I have recently read about? Last night Racer, after being the feature bunny on our blog for gosh sakes, kicked down the litter box from his condo step .. what a complete mess on the lower floor this morning. Shop vac time. He has never done that before. What ever bunny is sending out that idea, please stop!
Some new rabbit blogs popping up .. almost time to update my link list. First I like to watch them awhile and see if they keep up some regular schedule of posts though. New bunns are funns!
Gosh, I just noticed. The design around Chico's eye looks like Kokopelli-Bunn!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi there, my kids had a GREAT time going through all the older post on the bunnies, they are fabulously CUTE, how we wish we can cuddle them :) here's wishing you and everybunny (learned this recently) a fantastic weekend

Anonymous said...

It's not just the bunnies kicking over their litter boxes, it's Puddy too! Although I *think* it was an accident because she was balancing on the side of it when it tipped over.

These crazy animals! :D

L.Bo Marie said...

Hey rabbit guy, I have a bunny med question, Little Fynn's a little off tonight, and I've been giving him watered food by syringe just to get stuff into him, you've mentioned giving your buns something in the past?

L.Bo Marie said...

thanks... lol, I knew you'd be online around now ;)
14 years of bunnies, and I've never had this before! (I've been lucky I think) ladylesleyathotmaildotcom

Unknown said...

Go Racer!! I completely approve of your naughtiness!

Anonymous said...

Racer is probably furry upset (like us) about all the pet stores overflowing with buns this week! Easter is NOT a happy time for us buns I am furry sorry to say.

Andrewbun

lmz said...

this comic: http://www.newyorker.com/humor/issuecartoons/2008/03/24/cartoons_20080317?slide=11#showHeader

yes, v irritating, esp during this difficult time of year (for buns) :( i'll write them a note.

Crafty Green Poet said...

veggie is wise. Chico is lovely, looks a bit like our old bunny but brown markings instead of Anya's black.