Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A FINE SIGHT FOR A BUNNY'S EYES ......

This planting over-wintered outside! Parsley, chard, and kale. A nice addition to the usual salad fixings. There are fresh dandelions about the yard as well .. naturally! I just now need to remember to go out and pick some before dark. Salad time is at about 8:30 and, even with the time change, it is still already dark by 7:15 or so.
We are about to plant the spring garden greens and should have some more good eats in a month or 6 weeks.
Got some happy bunns!
Is it just me? Those random sequences used for word verification seem more and more like real words! Today I almost saw Payday and Owltowel!

10 comments:

L.Bo Marie said...

wait.. is this indoors???
what the heck!!! they closed our road to remove the snow with bulldozers today... and now it's snowing again.
mmm, munch a leaf for us!

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. God. ~Fiona Bun

Louise said...

I'd be a happy 'bunn' too, if I could produce salad crops like that. Do the 'bunns' eat all the slugs and snails in your garden too! x

Keithius said...

Oh my... what a delicious-looking photo. I'm sure the buns would devour the whole thing in one sitting, if they could. How do you make it last?

d. moll, l.ac. said...

MY bunns love this photo. We have started some of their future food recently. Chicory is always on the top of the list.

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh that looks AMAZING

Jane said...

I just planted some purchased lettuce startedbaby plants from the store to get Rabbie some fresh greens. Hoping they don't die on me. My seeds didn't come up because the day after I planted them it snowed on them. The first we have had here this year and it melted, but poor seeds didn't make it. *sigh* ~Jane of the Fluffy TRibe

Deb Cushman said...

Wow! What terrific looking greens! We're heading north to your garden!

Christine said...

How luscious! That bright green makes me so happy to look at!

Anonymous said...

that's awesome! i need to get to spring planting for the buns