Sunday, June 22, 2008

CHICO WONDERS ....

Will there be nice litter-boxes on the 7-bunny-7 ?????

(By the way. I have no idea what that is "growing" out of Chico's back. Some reflection from the lens? A message from bunny wave lengths? It is not on the real Chico and I do not remember seeing it when I first downloaded the picture. Hmmmmmmm ....)

Great outside day today for the bunnies ... we are finally having the kind of weather we expect. A long wait. The bunns are getting clover heads in their evening salads ... that should last until October ... good eats for the next few months.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure hope so!

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Well, you look like you're all packed to go, regardless. Nice tub you're chillaxin' in!

d. moll, l.ac. said...

It looks like a strange piece of toast and Chico is a strange toaster.....

Glenna said...

*whispering* I see toast people....

Christine said...

mmmmm... toast people!

tamara said...

seeing your buns outside inspired me. Marvin had his first outdoor adventure yesterday! if you want to see, check him out on youtube:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=XRpLhJcntj0

Deb Cushman said...

Did someone say there was toast? Will there be toast aboard the 7-bunny-7? If so, I sure hope there's peanut butter, too!

Glenna said...

New television series: Toast Hunters.