Wednesday, May 28, 2008

LET ME SEE .. TO CHEW OR POO ........

That slipper looks pretty tasty all right. But, if I wait until he takes it off I could just poo in it - that always gets him to remember I am around. Oh the decision .... maybe I'll just hop off and take a rest and deal with that later .....

Oh dear, thank you Princess. Tonight did not get the memes done either, nor will Thursday probably. Late night class to attend. But then we will burn the oil and get all caught up .. he says, hopefully.

PS - Goldie is ECSTATIC! Lando called her "A Vision!"



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doot and eat together!

Anonymous said...

i'm with fiona, why not do both princess?!!

Crafty Green Poet said...

I'd do both too if I were a rabbit...

Erin said...

I say do both!

I finished the meme you tagged me for!!

Anonymous said...

I agree!! Both sounds swell!

I know what you mean! The human has been too busy to photograph me. Do you believe it! What is more important that photographing me??

Hope you are all well!

Mrs. Sniffles said...

Don't forget to let us know what you choose!!!

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Third option: disapprove.

Unknown said...

hahaha..such a cute post. AND guess what, my biggestrabbit Ashley..she was taken away from me by my mom who's living wt my brother - he has 3 other male rabbits, AND Ashley gave birth to 4 babies this morning. What a shock! Mom told me that Ashley was acting weird yesterday, pulling balls of hair from herself and we didnt know why, I checked the internet and found out it's for her nesting place. Did any of your rabbits gave birth before? And Ashley is not used to it, not feeding the babies and even stomping on them all the time...now we are having problem because we just dont know how to care for the babies..so I hope that Ashley will get better and used to 'motherhood'..

LauraHinNJ said...

Gorgeous big bunny!