Tuesday, May 13, 2008

"YOU ARE IN TROUBLE NOW, 2-FOOT!"

I'm almost out and I'm gonna poo in your shoe!!!!

On a rainy day the bunns can't go outside. To clean the condos that hold pairs ... such as Winston, here, and Lucky, we each hold one for awhile. Then, one gets put into this little cage while I keep holding the other and Bunny Lady does the condo. Winnie knows the drill for escaping ... somebody unlatched the hook!

Actually I think they like the variety and new surroundings for a bit. It is not a long jail sentence and there is always the tantalizing scent of the bunn who just left. They sure do love you when you take them out!

8 comments:

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Tid hates being cooped up. She says bunnies need to run free. Always.

Anonymous said...

bunns in this house get the bathroom when i'm cleaning out their homes...
and for as nice and clean as i get their homes they never seem to be happy with me about it ;-)

Crafty Green Poet said...

I've often wondered about the logistics of cleaning your bunnies homes! Anya used to hate being cooped up, she really took a lot of encouragement to step into her carry cage for vet trips.

Keithius said...

I've come to the conclusion that all bunnies are master escape artists, so this picture doesn't surprise me one bit!

Erin said...

Pumpkin and Patch like to "help" me clean their cage. Helping is very much the same as getting in the way!

The Fluffy Tribe said...

Yea that's what my 'beans keep telling themselves ~Rabbie Burns of the Fluffy Tribe

d. moll, l.ac. said...

I think regular cooping up is good for a Bunn's character, it makes them grateful for their freedom, Tyler and Sydney don't agree. Tyler always comes over to inspect when I clean boxes and tidy up the open pen, Sydney sits off at a distance, such activity is beneath her.

Anonymous said...

I remember Marbles used to help Mocha break free. It was the cutest (and noisiest) thing. Mocha would stick her head out of the bars, looking like she's pleading with him to hurry up.