Friday, May 23, 2008

WHO'S BEEN SITTING IN MY POTS ?????

Somebody was sitting in my pot and it smells like Winston. Anybody able to verify that? Just call 1-800-bunnysnitch! And, for you nosey two-foots who wonder what is under the straw, it's none of your business. Do I go ask you what is under your bed? ... uh, well, uh ... I would go under to see I expect ... anyway, butt out.

Thank you Savannah .. we got it. This is quite a large photo so you can click it up a notch to appreciate what queenly outside facilities she has! (Yes, that IS a jump-rope used to tie the umbrella in .. well, the dang rabbit wasn't using it.)

OK .. Racer and the Princess got tagged, and so did I. It has been a long day and tomorrow is a day-trip to Seattle to visit, so we will get to those assignments a bit later ... they look like fun and we are anxious to see what the other memers have to say! We are ready for some fun and frivolity and thanks for those who cooked these up and thought of us.

Here is the latest in Bunny inside quarters ... I would not recommend letting any bunny see this. (I can feel my skill-saw trigger finger getting itchy!)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah the memes look fun and good timing

those bunny houses are amazing... can't let zinger see those! have a great day in seattle.

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Dear Savannah, I saw him, it was Winston. And if you must know there are rabbits under my bed. Those are some fab rabbit houses and they are modeled by English Spots! Can't wait to see what Rabbit's Guy comes up with.

Deb Cushman said...

Savannah blooms -- what pretty flowers for your pots! Pretty great set up with that umbrella keeping off the rain (and the sun, if we ever get any again!)

YowlYY said...

Savannah said it all...that's her pots and we should back off, unworthy twofoot people. And under my bed is...yarn and more yarn! No bunnies, Hugo and Miss Eve don't go there (although Hugo will go up the stairs but never tried going further than the end of the steps)...
Those bunny houses are great...only problem is I'd need two setups, for Hugo and Miss Eve and for the foster girls in the garage....hmmm....

ilex said...

Hah! Savannah rocks. Whatta saucy bun.

Anonymous said...

That is a furry shady spot! And those are some nice bun houses to chew!

Anonymous said...

haha that's cute! That's something Cosette would do...