Thursday, October 30, 2008

NO, I AM NOT A SCARY BLACK CAT ......

In fact, I am quite the cupcake of a bunny. And I might add, that is not exactly a regulation pumpkin either, fella. Well Racer, we do with what we have. I planted two kinds of squash, pumpkins, and bird-house gourds all in the big backyard compost pile. That is the result.

Oh my almost forgot. Bunny.Nu has a new format and I can comment to it .. yay! And ... some pix on Sticky Buns of Saved Dave visiting the "Kang" in Memphis. W00T and B00 ...



11 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes Zinger left us for the bridge :( but we're doing better. i miss the guy a lot. send some nose bumps over to diva kitty and the fluffies, Lando is sick. he was not pooping and then pooped but wouldn't eat.

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Scary cupcake.....

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Black bunny for Halloween is a definite improvement over a black cat! Or so says Cadbury.

Anonymous said...

Cute cupcake you are, Racer!

Crafty Green Poet said...

oh racer, adorable racer,

Hef's Mom said...

Hef says at least he didn't put you in a girly hat!

Anonymous said...

you do look very disapproving of that "pumpkin" Racer

hope you all have a happy halloweenie

YowlYY said...

Racer is cute as a button, even if he's disapproving of the pumpkins!
Happy Halloween to all of you :)

Glenna said...

Racer is a centerpiece!

Frau Zinnie said...

Hehe better than a black cat!

Anonymous said...

oops we were logged in as my mom! hehe -- the last one was me!
~Lola